is this nute burn whats your opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyman

Reaction score
Do anyone have an opinion of what this is.The leaves dried up like there was not enough water. I keep the soil pretty moist. I did give a small amount of nutes. it was a small amount left after I fed my other ladies. Instead of throwing out I added a little more water to it and fed to the babies. any opinions.
Thanx:ccc:

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1695.jpg

DSCF1694.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

DSCF1699.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

sorry I dont know how to make them smaller,
detailed pics,right.lol

If the nutes were full strength, then yes, you've prolly burnt it.

At that size, I never give them anything stronger than 1/8th strength nutes.

Watch the next set of leaves for any sign of continued problems. If it starts looking the same, then I would suggest flushing the nutes out or transpanting into fresh soil and rinsing the roots clean.

Good luck man.

thanx fellas,
will the yellow come back to green. or do i have to work on the new growth?

No, the damage done to the yellowed leaves won't repair. Depending on the degree of damage, the leaves that are damaged may remain viable or continue to degrade to a darker color and complete death of the leaf.

If it continues to degrade, I would suggest taking it off the plant to avoid the plant having to attempt maintaining it. If it's already damaged enough to continue dying, then it would be a waste of the plants resourses to make the plant contiure to send hormones and nutrients to the leaf.

However, if it gets no worse, I would let it be.

Good luck.

i had that happen to most of my first set of leaves to my babies while growing, if it stays there, dont worry about it, those leaves will be long gone by flowering..

yup, i`ve also had this happen when i gave my kids nutes at 1 week old, bad idea man. same thing as your pics, although they grew out of it and are doing great now at about 3 weeks old, but i`m still not giving nutes as i`m using "miracle grow compost", which is fine for veg but useless for flower.
good luck dude. you could transplant then water in well... just a thought. what is that medium your using, rockwool?

Latest posts

Back