Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your a better man then me. I just say,,,I dont believe in your God so lets not waste your time or mine.Talk to the gay guys next door, you might have more luck. 😁 That is a true story by the way.
There is two old ass gay mother fkers next door to me. One is black and one is white. They Hate me and my flags. Especially the DT ones. 😁
So Sad ! They just don't know the real you ....

Just to let everyone know I am getting some weather my way soon.
Its gonna rain like a mofo and getting windy to boot.
Also after 4: 30 its going to get dark.
Snacks are at a all time low in my house now.
This has to change....

Good morning GW and friends. It’s cold here too but thank goodness not as cold as the rest of the country

sweet of you to take a bag of balls to the dog park. A tennis ball will last my BB lest than 5 minutes before she tears it into shreds. If you put a squeak in it, her favorite, it will last about a minute and a half cause getting that squeak out is the most fun ever 😊

I’ll have to admit that I’m not a big fan of microwave ovens and was all willing to start our new household in Virginia without one when we moved here. Mr sub does no cooking but likes to heat his coffee up in it when it cools down so we got one but I keep it in the kitchen pantry so I don’t have to look at it taking up valuable counter space in my old 1070s style kitchen. I’ll admit that I do use it on occasion heating up leftovers or thawing something out quick. So when you get home from the park, you can have a nice microwave dinner in a clean house (something to say for that I’m sure)

I hope everyone’s day is good and y’all are keeping warm

View attachment 315725
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I actually score the tennis balls in the park next door and deliver them to the pups at the Humane Society. About 500 to a 1000 a year.

Miss Layla gets all she wants and will wreck one in about a week. She has lots of squeaker toys and makes them last for ever.

She knows exactly where to grab each one so that she can make it go squeek, squeek, sqeek...................., and knows the pitch of each one.

She can be in the other room and I can squeek one of her toys and she immediately runs in to that specific toy. If I hide it, she comes in and after looking around, stands in front of me and gives me the fisheye.

We had Boxers growing up that learned to nail the squeaker about the second bite.

We use the microwave for heating, tea, bacon, baked potatoes, etc. I missed it most with my morning tea and bacon for breakfast.

If I lived in your zip I would put them in a spare room for the winter on trickles
IMHO If it was me I would bring them in the garage put them on a piece of wood .I would put a trickle charge on them .I was also invest in a inverter 1000 watt and wire said batteries in parallel to give your inverter a bigger source Easy to do with 4 battery lugs and some #6 wire .
Because I use cordless tools and have the Makita platforms from lights to something i can charge a lap top or a cell phone . Restaurant depot and others sell a single burner like they use in omelet stations for a burner if you don't have gas range

Gawd is gonna get me. I take Jehovah Witnesses apart.

I like to ask: "Howcum a man who is wounded in the stones cannot enter into the house of the Lord?"

"Does than mean some sojer that saves a nun in battle, but takes a round in the cojones doing it has screwed himself?"

And I finish it with: "That is my situation. Let me know where I stand with you people."

Meanwhile, the temp right outside my window sez: 72F <-- A tad chilly, but OK.
Had a problem with them at the old house. First one they sent out was a mid thirties type dude (a year or two older than me at the time), dressed in a suit that Good Will would toss out on a Monday morning. Told him I wasn't interested and went to close the door. He had the gaul to put his foot in my door! I slammed my palms into his chest launching him backward of the front porch. He landed flat on his back with all his papers flying everywhere. I told him to NEVER put his foot in my door, pick up his Watch Towers, and get his ass back on the road and off of my property.
The second time, they sent out two really cute teenage girls. I spent half an hour flirting with the little darlings.
The third time, they sent out a married couple around my age. I told them I was a devil worshiper. That didn't work.
Fourth time they sent out a old dude figuring I'd play nice. I thanked him for his time, but told him I was Catholic. That ended it. Pervert? You can be saved. Devil worshiper? It's their duty to get you on the straight and narrow. Catholic? Too far gone to save.

Had a problem with them at the old house. First one they sent out was a mid thirties type dude (a year or two older than me at the time), dressed in a suit that Good Will would toss out on a Monday morning. Told him I wasn't interested and went to close the door. He had the gaul to put his foot in my door! I slammed my palms into his chest launching him backward of the front porch. He landed flat on his back with all his papers flying everywhere. I told him to NEVER put his foot in my door, pick up his Watch Towers, and get his ass back on the road and off of my property.
The second time, they sent out two really cute teenage girls. I spent half an hour flirting with the little darlings.
The third time, they sent out a married couple around my age. I told them I was a devil worshiper. That didn't work.
Fourth time they sent out a old dude figuring I'd play nice. I thanked him for his time, but told him I was Catholic. That ended it. Pervert? You can be saved. Devil worshiper? It's their duty to get you on the straight and narrow. Catholic? Too far gone to save.
if you do what Roster does and answer the door naked you circumvent all that bull shit

Latest posts

Back