Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should live here. Mountains make there own weather. Much like the lake effect back East.
and pretty quick too
I lived in Asheville in the mountains for 6 months in my youth.
about 7 years ago i did a job up state for 5 months living in the house on a mountain
can not imagine what it cost to heat that now
3 stories.

and pretty quick too
I lived in Asheville in the mountains for 6 months in my youth.
about 7 years ago i did a job up state for 5 months living in the house on a mountain
can not imagine what it cost to heat that now
3 stories.
My house is about 5,000 sq ft under roof......heat that!

My house is about 5,000 sq ft under roof......heat that!

bragging again?

aaarrrrggg , we had an 81% increase in out nat gas bills last month ***!?…..not looking forward to decembers bill , its gonna be up there around 500 bucks , about twice as much as novembers bill

we have decided to buy a wood stove

the bad part is whn i break down my bill , the actual charges for the gas are less that all the other fees , taxes , and **…..it is the delivery charge

the dam gubnor here hates gas and wants the state to be like California and go all electric

so they passed new laws against gas drillers , new taxes , and guess who gets stuck paying for all the political arm wrestling

now im hea
bragging again?

aaarrrrggg , we had an 81% increase in out nat gas bills last month ***!?…..not looking forward to decembers bill , its gonna be up there around 500 bucks , about twice as much as novembers bill

we have decided to buy a wood stove
hearing where there are restictions on stoves as far as I think emmisions or some shit .really not sure

The Beach Boys were just on Fox. Mike Love looks just like Big......old.

february-2-2022-virginia-beach-virginia-usa-mike-love-the-beach-boys-bring-some-surf-tunes-to-the-folks-at-the-sandler-center-in-virginia-beach-virginia-2-feburary-2022jeff-moore-credit-image-jeff-moorezuma-press-wire-2HKDNK6.jpg

Latest posts

Back