Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeaaaah! Subbie's back! We missed ya. Worried a bit, too. :)

Well, my 20 minute ride with the misses turned into a two hour tour. I loved and needed it. The Old Hen seemed to enjoy it, too. We cruised a few old roads that we used to run on the scooter years back, and I hit a ice cream stand we always went to, but it was closed for the season. All in all, a good ride in Little Red.

Well, my 20 minute ride with the misses turned into a two hour tour. I loved and needed it. The Old Hen seemed to enjoy it, too. We cruised a few old roads that we used to run on the scooter years back, and I hit a ice cream stand we always went to, but it was closed for the season. All in all, a good ride in Little Red.
Sounds like a fun day😊

Glad you had fun.

Walked out to the kitchen just in time to take over mixing duty on a batch of chocolate chip cookies. The Old Hen uses a big slotted spoon. I prefer a fork. Works quicker and better for me. I'll be in a diabetic coma in just a few minutes. :)
How did the bagels turn out? I need to recover at your place carb city. 😜

Hey everyone. Home safe and sound. Everything went down fine. Now a little recovery and will hopefully be good as new well without flank pain anyway. Feels good to be smoking my first Marley after 3 days even tho they had me drugged up pretty good at the hospital. I feel way better than I thought I would after last night i was a hurting unit. Hopefully things are healing right and I don’t have any additional problems. Glad to be back and missed y’all. 💕
All Hands on Deck Sound General Quarters Great to see you back The Gang has missed you
1673735614526.png

Hey everyone. Home safe and sound. Everything went down fine. Now a little recovery and will hopefully be good as new well without flank pain anyway. Feels good to be smoking my first Marley after 3 days even tho they had me drugged up pretty good at the hospital. I feel way better than I thought I would after last night i was a hurting unit. Hopefully things are healing right and I don’t have any additional problems. Glad to be back and missed y’all. 💕
Pleased that your procedure went well and you are on the mend SG! Clearly you were missed! Welcome back!

bigarmhug.gif
❤️
bigarmhug.gif
❤️
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

welcome back SG!

here is to healing mucho pronto!

everyone has been on their best behavior while you were gone

except we all had fun with a troll called 3rd Man…what a trip that dude was!

Enjoy that Marley!

Latest posts

Back