Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special for the Holiday.

FB_IMG_1665315893577.jpg

Still beautiful but not as nice as it was a decade ago, because of the unchecked crime and burgeoning homelessness population's trash clogging once pristine spaces.
True, even when I was there last, there was a lot of homeless and trash in certain areas that use to be pristine really making the visits somewhat sad at times I guess the best description… Like I said they have their own set of unique problems caused a lot by their own actions imo but I did enjoy being in a place where everyone was different and some quite unusual which took me somewhat out of my element. And you can’t beat the beautiful views

Special for the Holiday.

View attachment 317656
Nope. I'm not a racist, but I likes white gals. Some of those Asian gals are pretty cute, too.
Does anybody remember these?

View attachment 317661
Yep, those and Top Value stamps. Got 'em from gas stations back when gas was 14 cents a gallon. It was my "job" as a kid to lick 'em and stick 'em in the books.
I'm to young to remember any of that.

Gonna snow off an on all week. Tues and Wed could be a dumping. More snow removal. I guess I need the exercise.
What did you do, fire another groundskeeper?

Latest posts

Back