Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1678722239934.jpg

I think Boo or Big grew in nothing but Perlite for
I think Boo or Big grew in nothing but Perlite for a medium.
Thanks WH. This Is a big house with alot of books. Got lost for a bit. Wonder how it worked ? Seems like time release hydro to me but I have never tried either. Neat concept.

I know she does this because she's lonely, so am reluctant to drive her off, and she is so stubborn that I would have to traumatize her to get her to find a new favorite spot.

I made her an elevated nest in the living room, where she could lay on top or hide inside, with PID controlled heat, which she loved for about a week and now totally ignores.

When she picked my computer desk as her new favorite spot, I cleared off the right side of the desk and put her down a towel, which was her new favorite spot for about a week, and now she almost never lies there anymore. She instead considers the rest of the desk hers, to do with as she pleases, when she pleases.

Good idea on the towel. I bought a hazardous duty keyboard cover, but the keyboard I ordered it for never arrived, and it doesn't fit the existing one I put into service after she ruined my last keyboard by puking on it.

View attachment 320539
Turn keyboard upside down when not in use?

Bubba

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
egypt.gif
Cloudy here with light rain, starting at 38F.

Well, my home theater receiver didn't arrive yesterday as originally promised and the delivery date moved to Friday.

A quality hour plus watching knee surgery class with Grayfox, with nothing new from my last knee surgery.

Housekeepers due this morning, and I have an early tri annual dental cleaning appointment.

Latest posts

Back