Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning

and the evening and the morning were the First Day

an unusual event has been occurring here the last 24 hours…………rain

we are pretty much under drought conditions in this county

but not as bad as western Kansas

C400B94D-7852-4A7E-AC43-2AB876B5554A.png

31DA7BE0-531E-410B-8581-BB82B78ECF38.png

That's what we call a "hard belly" gal. Nothing wrong with that little filly with the exception of those augmented lips. I guess it's a throw-back to my younger days, but I prefer natural women. I likes 'em skinny, and I likes 'em fluffy, so long as they've got a cute face, smiling eyes, and a great personality. Eighteen to eighty, blind, cripple or crazy. I can find beauty in all of them.
I guess I'm just a disgusting hetrosexual. :cool:
You're not alone Brother...

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Happy Weedsday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Yesterday was a double gorgeous dry day here in Paradise and today is predicted to be the same, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 73F

I've titrated some 10 mg cannabis gummies made by Cellular Secrets lecithin process over the last three days and am impressed. At my tolerance level I usually feel the effects at about 30 mg and a good dose is about 100 mg before it starts putting me to sleep. I can feel the effects at 10 mg with these and 30 mg puts me to sleep.

The house keepers are due today, so Miss Layla and I will be heading for Fernhill dog park to frolic and socialize.

The Horse​

An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move. Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond. Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing. Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch. The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times. "Well... Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"

Latest posts

Back