Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been scared of snakes but i hate Spiders,,especially those little bastards you dont know are there untill its too late. Such as the Brown Recluse.

5b75704cb42ea.image.jpg

I din' mention that because I don't think there are three people who don't know the mantra--

"Red touches yellow -- kill the fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack."

But you are right. The coral snake is the exception. So when you see one, don't pick him up and try to look him inna eye... ;-)

View attachment 265263
Check out the King Cobra brother Walt!

Attachments

• King Cobra hooded.jpg
    King Cobra hooded.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1
  • king-cobra-1.jpg
    king-cobra-1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1
The round eye thing is for North America only with the coral snake as the exception.
I will give you a Million Dollars if you bring me a Poisonous Snake.
Good morning Misfits
Are you including North American sea snakes?

Attachments

• Sea snake eyes.jpg
    Sea snake eyes.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
Good afternoon everyone...It`s sunny and very windy here....I got permafried last night and slept like a baby...the finger hash will hit you hard when digested! Woke up high with my mouth drier then the Sahara Desert so I will be dragging my ass around for the rest of the day....Apparently there`s been a Corona breakout at a Seniors home in Moncton so now they just implemented a province wide law requiring the wearing of masks....We`ve been doing extremely well here with only 212 cases since January....pretty damn good and I think the implementation of the Maritime bubble idea is the reason why...we can travel back and forth in the Maritime provinces but no one can come in from the rest of Canada or America.
Heading up the Mountain for the afternoon so I do hope that your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

I din' mention that because I don't think there are three people who don't know the mantra--

"Red touches yellow -- kill the fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack."

But you are right. The coral snake is the exception. So when you see one, don't pick him up and try to look him inna eye... ;-)

View attachment 265263
I heard the same thing, but it was red touches black, a venom lacks.

Back in '76, the Old Hen (actually, she was a young hen) and I went to Florida. We got over by Silver Springs, and I went on a hunt for snakes to take back. We hit a serpentarium there. I was looking for a scarlet kingsnake to buy. The dude there said they were few and far between, but offered to sell me a coral. Wife said no. I told the guy I really didn't want any venomous snakes. He told me that they were very docile, and to prove his point, he reached into a pile of little ones and brought up a handful. He said the only way you could get one to bite was to deliberately hurt it. I shot a "please" look to the wife. She shot back daggers. Came home with a couple of rat snakes and one of the meanest reticulated pythons that Satan ever spawned.

G.I. Joe: 15 Facts You Need To Know About Snake Eyes
  1. He Hides His Face Because Of An Accident On Duty.
  2. Where He Got His Name From.
  3. Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes Share a Family Tragedy.
  4. He Has a Twin Sister Named Theresa.
  5. The Original Snake Eyes Design Was A Cost Saving Choice By Hasbro.
  6. Snake-Eyes Has Rare Mystical Powers.
  7. He Lived On Disability Checks Until He Was Recruited Into GI JOE.

Latest posts

Back