Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone! Can’t sleep I have been up since 2 but that is what happens when I go to bed at 8. I think I will grab a cup of coffee and get ready for work. I have to get off around lunch to take my son to get an echocardiogram as he was born with three holes in his heart. Doc don’t seem worried but I still get nervous when it is test time.
Good luck with the echocardiogram!

Good morning everyone! Can’t sleep I have been up since 2 but that is what happens when I go to bed at 8. I think I will grab a cup of coffee and get ready for work. I have to get off around lunch to take my son to get an echocardiogram as he was born with three holes in his heart. Doc don’t seem worried but I still get nervous when it is test time.
Hoping for the best.

I just put this on my office door. 😂 😂 😂

1686231118812.png

Last edited:
The smoke coming across the bean field almost looks like fog. After spending three hours outside working, I almost hit the inhaler.
Dummy
You better be careful, smoke like this can killz your azz
But Doc I still have 1/2 a lung, It will be fine........................................
Do I have to come and smack your in the side of the head along with da wife.
Be careful even my dog has been having a hard time breathing.
The World is on Fire and it will only burn faster with gasoline

moving a bit slow today, just a puny feeling overall...trying to be sure my new docs and my insurance company are on the same page is more difficult that I imagined...they make all this bullshiit as confusing and redundant as possible...

Latest posts

Back