Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 rooster and 2 hens right now but there is talk of increasing the flock

the neighbor down the road has 50-60 chickens and said she would be happy to sell us some

that henhouse is 8x20 , mostly plywood and 2x4’s and a metal roof…

inside it is divided up into 3 rooms , 1 for the blind cat and his sister , 1 for the chickens , and the 3 rd room has tools and gardening pots and stuff…..

there are two small doors that open out so the chickens and cats can be outside but safe

we will eventually put up chicken wire in the backyard along the bar wire fence so the birds can free range and take care of the grasshopper problem

so yeah , this will be a busy time outdoors this winter getting everything prepped for next spring

As my mother's get huge and raggedy, I snip a clone and replace them. Now I have a fresh very small clone. I won't be needing any cuts until after the holidays.

Bubba
Am chuckling as I type. LOVE your explanation, Bubba.

It is like when in forensic electron structure if you get two or three hundred thousand microphasms on the conjunctive side, and it simply won't polarize worth a shit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know I will not have to go more granular than that.

But...

Who are your multiple mothers? Female plants with buds? Without buds? Needing a bra? Oh, Gawd... I am only six words into the explanation, and I am adrift in my sea of ignorance.

We haven't even gotten to what the heck the prepositional phrase "to snip a clone" means. Sorta like "slipping a rozzer the dropsy in snide"?

I plead your patience. I have already learned that an elbow is a large amount of weed. I have also learned that male plants are like bee drones: necessary, but essentially useless. That's about it.

Good morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here, starting at 33F and predicted to reach 54F.

Alas my lower back is screaming at me this morning, so my next order of business will be yoga stretches and a heating pad to loosen up some. An otherwise uneventful day scheduled.

Latest posts

Back