Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's dirty and not in a good way. More like encrusted.

And sumbody get her some pants; she might get arrested for robbing clothes off of abandoned Somalian roadside kids.
Don't worry she won't be looking you up any time soon,,so your safe from that ugly girl.
😂😂😂

Long day in the grow. Even found time to take cuts and move the seeds I popped into soil. Whole new round of little one's coming soon. Kind of excited about the Fire OG x Blueberry after Subby showed hers to me. Thanks Big. Pictures coming......didn't happen without pictures.

Gonna go back down and clean up things and then move outside to do snow mitigation. Still snowing but the radar shows that it is starting to move out of the area. Good moisture.

Beats what I was doing. 18 more loads of leaves outta the backyard. Only plugged the chute once, so it was a good day.
Got two maples that are done and three that are still holding. Hope they're down before the next rain or snow. Those suckers are a PITA to get up once they're glued down.

Made quick work of the outside. Wet heavy snow. My snow blower kept getting gummed up. Not the cleanest job but it is done. One nice thing the two neighbors driveways that I used to do has new people living there. Young adults.....they can do their own. I also cleared out a path for my dog and fed the birds.

Time to sit back and relax. Think I will try the Snow Leopard today. Been around 3 weeks since harvest. Hope this is as good as Big says.....pepsi challenge time.

Beats what I was doing. 18 more loads of leaves outta the backyard. Only plugged the chute once, so it was a good day.
Got two maples that are done and three that are still holding. Hope they're down before the next rain or snow. Those suckers are a PITA to get up once they're glued down.
When this all melts I will have my hands full. Not as full as yours Hippie but more that enough for me. I have a Maple I planted 25 years ago and it is Huge! Also a Bradford Pear in my front yard. It is a non fruit bearing tree. Nice shade tree though.

I am not Jumping out of a good airplane, and I am not bungie jumping either. No hot air balloon. Nope,

Bubba
Remember the news story about the newlyweds who wanted to bungee jump in, I think Brazil? Bride was so excited she jumped before she was tethered. 600 feet to the rocks below, as I recall. Horrible.

I ain't jumpin' outta shit. You'd have to throw me.

Made quick work of the outside. Wet heavy snow. My snow blower kept getting gummed up. Not the cleanest job but it is done. One nice thing the two neighbors driveways that I used to do has new people living there. Young adults.....they can do their own. I also cleared out a path for my dog and fed the birds.

Time to sit back and relax. Think I will try the Snow Leopard today. Been around 3 weeks since harvest. Hope this is as good as Big says.....pepsi challenge time.
Last chrimera and last LA pure Kush are curing. My last two Chrimera 3 were not big yielders. They were both from a failed experiment to take just a few cuts, then shove them in flower tent.

Better to start with newly vegged clones it turns out. They will be going into the dry sift stash for dry ice processing. Hoping to process a pound of sugar leaves popcorn and any popcorn or larfe.

Then I will press most of it into rosin. Pressed some from Chrimera, and another batch from the LA Pure Kush yesterday.

Bubba

Last edited:
When this all melts I will have my hands full. Not as full as yours Hippie but more that enough for me. I have a Maple I planted 25 years ago and it is Huge! Also a Bradford Pear in my front yard. It is a non fruit bearing tree. Nice shade tree though.
Those are really pretty trees, but they're considered invasive here. And they're brittle, so a good wind can snap 'em off.

Long day in the grow. Even found time to take cuts and move the seeds I popped into soil. Whole new round of little one's coming soon. Kind of excited about the Fire OG x Blueberry after Subby showed hers to me. Thanks Big. Pictures coming......didn't happen without pictures.

Gonna go back down and clean up things and then move outside to do snow mitigation. Still snowing but the radar shows that it is starting to move out of the area. Good moisture.
I want, now that tents are empty, to do through clean and get rid of the bales of waste leafage/sticks/ used pro mix before
I start another plant. I mean it this time! So there. These seeds of bigs need sorted, whoa. Steady as she goes, not gonna grow.
....but

Those are really pretty trees, but they're considered invasive here. And they're brittle, so a good wind can snap 'em off.
Believe me I am aware of that. I have It trimmed every fall. I especially watch it in the spring when heavy snow moves in. I got the pear because I wanted something different. Blaze Autumn Maple, Purple Ash and Honey Locust are everywhere around here.

I want, now that tents are empty, to do through clean and get rid of the bales of waste leafage/sticks/ used pro mix before
I start another plant. I mean it this time! So there. These seeds of bigs need sorted, whoa. Steady as she goes, not gonna grow.
....but
Bwahaha.....hard to stop isn't it?

They grow very quickly and are a nice round shape. Makes for an excellent landscaping plant, but don't fare well in high winds. Not to mention tornadoes!

Bubba

1698615102351.png

Latest posts

Back