Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning peoples, I’ve had no Internet for most of the weekend and don’t see it coming back into my life in the near future so I will drop in and say hello when I’m able to. Y’all have a great day. I’m heading to the gym to work out some of my frustrations with life.

I'm a dog lover, but if I'd been the guy that got bit, I'd have grabbed one of those chairs and beat that dog senseless.

1698678191652.png

If one of them Parrot birds Bit an eye out would it be its fault? Only if no one trained it to do so/............

I learned to drive on an Allis Chalmers tractor and moved up to a Jeepster three speed. I drove 5-Speed/ dual speed axle dump trucks on county roads at age 14 and got my license in a three speed on the column 58 Chevy Yeoman station wagon.
Somewhere I have a picture of dad on our Allis Chalmers tractor. We did a lot of work with that thing, and I was the brush hog operator when it was time to mow. This is what our small trim mower looked like.

Attachments

• Gravely.jpg
    Gravely.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 345341
If one of them Parrot birds Bit an eye out would it be its fault? Only if no one trained it to do so/............
If the bird flew over to me in a public place and attacked me without provocation, they'd get the same treatment. Tango found out the hard way. Back when he was mating with Daisy, he'd fly straight into my face with his claws out. I didn't have to be anywhere near the cage. First time he did it, the natural reaction was to slap him out of the air. Same as the second time. Third time it happened, it was no longer a primal defense. It didn't take the fourth time for him to figure out that it wasn't playing out well for him.

View attachment 345341
While I love dogs and fully blame the owner at all times there comes a time in a dog that bites peoples life where it needs putting down.
There is a reason military and police dogs don't usually make good pets after retirement.
Not talking about a fear nip but a full on attack.........fear nips are a easy fix.

Oh yours are fancy 😊
Them cookies get your creativity going and I just carved. The grandkids did the stencil part they are 10 and 14. The stencil part was the hard part. I used tape to secure it then the kids did all the outlines took about an hour or so for both. Bought a kit at walmart. I was surprised the came out as well as they did. I was stoned and we had a blast.

1. Best Dog Ever with my young daughter. Kid had stepped off the table and fallen through the chair straps.
That dog protected that little girl from a very aggressive Pit Bull that some Haitians down the road owned. I told them if their dog came back in my yard again, I'd kill it. And I would have. Never saw it again. No need for cops.

2. Best Dog Ever in snow. She was a Florida dog - she freaking hated the snow. She would have been around 10 by that time, not long after we moved.

3. My only nice Largemouth. 6.5 pounds. I rarely fished fresh water, and then it was usually for panfish. That canal was behind the trailer my mom lived in after she and dad divorced. I caught the fish on an old green frog with a rusty hook (that broke) that was in a tacklebox I inherited from my grampa when he passed - I had to jump into the water to grab the fish before it bolted. And that was my dearly departed baby sister still fishing behind me.

4. Just because I ran across it. When I hear American peeps pissin' and moanin' about "what they ain't got", I remember this picture I have of a Korean man scooping minnows out of a drainage ditch for food for his family in the '70's.
Then I give the pisser/moaners a double middle finger. They don't know SQUAT about doin' without.

Attachments

• 20231030_102056.jpg
    20231030_102056.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231030_102108.jpg
    20231030_102108.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231030_102123.jpg
    20231030_102123.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231030_102135.jpg
    20231030_102135.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
While I love dogs and fully blame the owner at all times there comes a time in a dog that bites peoples life where it needs putting down.
There is a reason military and police dogs don't usually make good pets after retirement.
Not talking about a fear nip but a full on attack.........fear nips are a easy fix.
I got a pup once that was gonna be a 120 pound dog. She was gorgeous, but by about three/four months was viciously attacking my daughter at every opportunity. (I never left them alone together)

She was described by a professional trainer as a "fear biter", and there was no keeping her from attacking my child. None. The harder I pushed back, the harder she tried. I hated to, but I had to eliminate her from the household. Her tail was always between her rear legs. The human is nearly always at fault, but a dog can just be a bad dog, sadly.

It's true. Last time we took Joe for a walk he didn't bite anyone. Now to break him of crotch sniffing we'll be batting a thousand.

Bubba
If you're talking about our very own Joey Salami, you might just as well put him down. You ain't breakin' that boy from crotch sniffin'!

Latest posts

Back