Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a friend and I tore down my old grow, got room for 2 more rides in the museum...gonna go out back and put up everything and then head back in for a day of cooking...got 4 pounds of bulk Italian sausage, the good stuff...gonna make a gnocchi, broccoli rabini, and sausage dish that yeilds great left overs and then a bunch of sausage, peppers, mozzarella cheese, and red sauce pockets using the pizza dough I bought...mebbe a little college ball mixed in...twas good to see big posting today...:)

one more cup of coffee and we are out the door and off to the landfill…

or as I like to say , Off to the Salt Mines!

IMG_7153.jpeg

I just got off the phone with an old friend from way back. I’m sure many of you know him as Rocky. I called to thank him for his service to our country and to catch-up on old times. It’s nice to have friends for decades off the Internet, and still remain close…

where’s Joe?
This group must have ESPN.
I with my Brothers went to see "The Machine" a Pink Floyd cover band.
I had made arraignments to where we going to eat.
Found Buteras rest. in Bayshore.
Outstanding Italian food with outstanding service.
A sweet waitress who was a great server and was a pleasure and with personality.
Five old farts came in early ,did major food damage with multable apps,got charmed by the young Lady and we tipped her like She was related to us.
Made comments to the hostess on how great everything was and our server was the best.
She smiled and said "Thats my Daughter"
Im still stuffed.
Concert was PF acoustic and was exceptional.
We have been going to the machine for over 20 years.
get plenty stoned as one should with Pink Floyd

Latest posts

Back