Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard if putes ok?

nope…talked to him two days ago and he was sick as a dirty dog..he must have had a bad day yesterday cause I have not heard a peep rom him…I will try and call him today

meanwhile , I picked up some coffee helpers down at the unemployment office , they need the money so please be nice and hide your sons…

IMG_7204.jpeg

I feel I did that last night with my grandkids here. I spent the entire time my granddaughter was here correcting her bad behavior. Had to get serious a few times. Would not mind it so much if her mom would correct her as well.
I had a co-worker once with a very young son who liked to go around kicking people in the leg. He thought it was cute. Everybody laughed. They laughed and laughed and laughed. Everybody...except me.

New job, and I'm the new guy at the shop - I told the kid "If you kick me, I'm gonna kick you back, kid. That's not funny."

Nobody laughed.

That kid grew up to be a really cool kid...but he never did kick me. lol

Could be, just what America thinks is cute these days. Plus she has a giant belch in the middle of the video which makes it even funnier for tv. My ass woudda been tore up at just the thought of anything near this. Geeze, I try to be middle of the road and let her raise her kids how she feels best but I do give my two cents lately about things getting worse. Plus, i Don’t have it in me anymore nor does Mr Subbie. We are too old to provide 24/7 discipline and the kids will not be allowed to disrespect adults in my house and get called on it when they do. Just seems like I’m always reminding her/them. It takes much of the fun out of grand parenting with having to always give constant tough love when we want them to have good memories of us like I do my grandparents. We will be remembered as the mean old grandparents…
No you won't. My dad was a strict disciplinarian when I was growing up, but I have no memories of him being mean.
You'll be remembered by them for your goodness. Bet money? lol

nope…talked to him two days ago and he was sick as a dirty dog..he must have had a bad day yesterday cause I have not heard a peep rom him…I will try and call him today

meanwhile , I picked up some coffee helpers down at the unemployment office , they need the money so please be nice and hide your sons…

View attachment 346611
The big bushy hair club. hummmm............I wonder

No you won't. My dad was a strict disciplinarian when I was growing up, but I have no memories of him being mean.
You'll be remembered by them for your goodness. Bet money? lol
I agree, there is only that one time when I was 12 he beat me so bad I never questioned him again
I turned out fine

I agree, there is only that one time when I was 12 he beat me so bad I never questioned him again
I turned out fine
Dad left belt welts on my butt more than once...not that I ever deserved it! #rolleyes lol

He only actually hit me once - with a backhand. He'd told me to do something and I told him no. ONCE. o_O

I ain't ALL stoopid!

Latest posts

Back