Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Topless Tuesday again already and the smoking lamp is lit! Smokum them if ya gotum!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

To beautify for topless Tuesday this week, I tried to remove my large skin tag adjacent to my right nipple, that has grown so large that it looks like I have a third nipple. Alas, so far the Dr Scholls skin tag remover has been ineffective and I'm eying the scissors.

We picked up our new/used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited yesterday and will try to get it through DEQ and DMV today so as to get the title and tags. It's low miles and in pristine condition but has way more electronic features to go wrong that I'm comfortable with. It even has a rear seat video screen and besides being heated; the front seats are perforated to allow forced air circulation for cooling.

Tie a this line around it and let fall off.
I considered strangling it with a tightly knotted string, and may yet, but I removed one from beside my eye with nippers and the doctor cut one off of my eyelid. It is about 3/8" diameter with an attachment about the diameter of a sewing needle.

Good morning brothers and sisters! Topless Tuesday again already and the smoking lamp is lit! Smokum them if ya gotum!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

To beautify for topless Tuesday this week, I tried to remove my large skin tag adjacent to my right nipple, that has grown so large that it looks like I have a third nipple. Alas, so far the Dr Scholls skin tag remover has been ineffective and I'm eying the scissors.

We picked up our new/used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited yesterday and will try to get it through DEQ and DMV today so as to get the title and tags. It's low miles and in pristine condition but has way more electronic features to go wrong that I'm comfortable with. It even has a rear seat video screen and besides being heated; the front seats are perforated to allow forced air circulation for cooling.
I've had success removing them with castor oil, believe it or not.

https://remedygrove.com/remedies/How-to-Cure-Warts-Moles-and-Skin-Tags-with-Castor-Oil

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Morning Have you tried Ligation GW?
Im sure you could rig something like the skintange devise shown here.
Maybe try using thin dental floss....

I considered strangling it with a tightly knotted string, and may yet, but I removed one from beside my eye with nippers and the doctor cut one off of my eyelid. It is about 3/8" diameter with an attachment about the diameter of a sewing needle.
I have grabbed them with a tweezer and firm clamp pulled them off

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Attachments

• gettyimages-98035947-640x640.jpg
    gettyimages-98035947-640x640.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

If you are thinking of cruising chicks with your new wheels ,think again.
Your Mrs may not do freeway driving any more, but still can punish you severely .

Ligation: This involves a healthcare professional tying a surgical thread around the tag to reduce blood flow, causing it to eventually drop off
You can use dental floss to do the same thing. I never tried a large one though just tiny ones.

Latest posts

Back