Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been frequenting cemeteries for years. Have caught hundreds of voices, growls, screams, and intelligent responses.
Our last big place we checked out was Trans Allegheny Lunatic asylum in wva. Took a midnight tour and caught some amazing stuff. We are not pros at this. We just like to dabble with it.
View attachment 349438
Cool.

My Wifes High School Class is very close. They get together every month. Party at Our House today. Lots of Food and Booze. Very nice people. In this Group are Doctors, Teachers, A High District Govt Official and a Mafia Boss.

Attachments

• 20231224_124514[1].jpg
    20231224_124514[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231224_124517[1].jpg
    20231224_124517[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good morning Graywolf, and all the old farts.
Good morning BM!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Merry Christmas Eve morning brothers and sisters!

Cloudy with rain starting at 35F and predicted to reach 43F.

We picked up the Ford EV from the shop, where they replaced the horn and horn wiring harness. Apparently a water intrusion shorted the horn out and fried the wires, at a repair cost of $683. I'm starting to see a pattern here with exorbitant charges..................
rant.gif

Merry Christmas eve... we have a tree on our porch, a desk top tree on my roll top desk... she has this house flashing inside and out. 4 big inflatables in the front yard, during the day of course they are not inflated.. it looks like we had a party as all the inflatables are face down in the grass.. too funny..

I hope everybody is spending today and tomorrow with someone they love..

Is it to late to mail a gift... hahaha

Good morning and merry Christmas all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
yay.gif

Lots of rain today starting at 40F and predicted to soar to 45F.

A nice Christmas dinner with Graywolf's stepdaughter, her daughter and hubby, and granddaughter. The granddaughter, our great granddaughter, is about six months old and a very happy baby, full of laughs and giggles.

The granddaughter's husband is a lawyer, but his hobby and the way he worked himself through school is cooking, and he fixed with prime rib, et. All well prepared and delicious.

Off to another dinner party today with old friends!

Latest posts

Back