Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1704149133986.png

Went to our Sheels a couple days back. Every single rifle and shot gun is bolt action or single loads. Almost every single 22LR was also. I know it is suppose to be going to the SCOTUS eventually. No more simi auto rifles and clip limit is either 9 or 10 for ALL guns - even pistols. And every gun you own, even the ones you got from grandpa years ago, now has to be registered with the state. "AT LEAST AT SHEELS" in Springfield. I know the new IL law is pretty close to that. I was wanting one last big caliber AR before it went into effect. Them sold off the shelves almost as soon as it passed before it went into effect. They did have a couple M1 garands but they were newer bolt action type too. Heavy lifting to pick it up and holding and aiming it seemed flimsy put together if that makes since. I will get one last AR eventually in IN, MO or TN.

@Resto
Any warnings for you , are you in a low region
I remember years back when Thailand got hit badly.
tsunami warning system thailand
No. We live in the North of Nan Province. Higher Mountains. 30K from Lao. Its a well protected area. A few years ago 35000 people were killed when that Sunami hit the East Coast 800K south of us. Thank You for asking.

Good morning missfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 40F and predicted to soar to 45F during the sweltering part of the day.

Well, that didn't last long. I already sold the VaporHawg that I picked up for my very own self and they are due to pick it up today! I sold it to an existing VaporHawg owner who loves the pump and emailed looking for repair parts.

I'm working on by trying to hook him up with my Area Sales Manager contact at Welch, but alas it appears that my contact may have retired, and they were closed down yesterday, so today I will approach his boss and hope he is still extant.

No. We live in the North of Nan Province. Higher Mountains. 30K from Lao. Its a well protected area. A few years ago 35000 people were killed when that Sunami hit the East Coast 800K south of us. Thank You for asking.
Glad to hear, the last one to hit is what made me think of you and yours.

Latest posts

Back