Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 500.00 in TTWO. I'm up a little but was at over 700.00.
Not bad for a year. Damn sure won't get that return setting in a savings account.
Screenshot_20240325-080100.png

Today's high 63, tonight's low only 50.. currently 55. Supposed to rain all day on and off and stay close 50 until at least 8 am tomorrow.

Morels - possible - But still a week or 2 early...

Good morning Misfits.
Morels been popping around here. I know several people that have found some pretty good messes.
I have not had a chance to get out and look, yet.

Morels been popping around here. I know several people that have found some pretty good messes.
I have not had a chance to get out and look, yet.
What's a Morel... nothing, what's a Morel with you. hahahaa. seriously, no idea what it is.. flower?

It's a mushroom that is edible but doesn't get ya high. There's also a false morel that'll kill ya, and I'm not smart enough to know the difference, and I don't eat 'em anyhoo.

I got up too early to last too long tonight, so I'll see all of ya's in the morning. Good night. ☮️

Still 52 outside currently...
I will post pictures if I find any.
Soak them 24 hours under water - cut them long ways in half maybe thirds if there real big - bread them and deep fry them...
Good stuff. - They can be a little rich for your stomach the older you get.
Better than Hog Balls .. hahaha.. For me anyways.

Latest posts

Back