Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A brother and sister from Arkansas were in their shack, and the brother says to his sister "Golly, sis, you look good enough to f- -k!" She says "I know, Daddy tells me that all the time!!"
Johnny is screwing his sister and she says, "You know, you're better than Daddy", to which he replied, "Yeah, that's what Mom said."

Back in the 90"s when I was growing, I got a puppy that was half Husky and half Chow. One day when I went to work, he got into my grow area and ate a bunch of the plants which I had in vegetation box. From that time forward, I called him Kruffy (with kruff being a slang term for weed when we played D&D).

Next day I went to work, I put him in the garage and when I got home, I discovered he had chewed a hole in the garage door and was on the loose. So, I had to find a new home (someone who didn't grow). He was a beautiful dog, but I couldn't keep him). One of my friends said he would take him, so he came by and and picked him up. I still got to play with him when I visited my friend, so I was happy for Kruffy.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 55F.

A brave new week!

icecream 90mimb_prtavzeRxH1ugqunqo1_400.gif

Latest posts

Back