Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!

A partially cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 72F.

My 18 bean soup turned out good, so I will be making it again.

The basement has been flooding since they cleaned the gutters on the 4th and I just figured out it was a broken water pipe. That outside piping is PVC and I’m guessing they pulled on the hose hard and broke something underground. I will be digging it out today to find out.

I designed another adaptor that will allow the use of a Volcano vape bag on a bubbler to moisturize and cool the vapors. I’ll send it off for bids today.

I forgot about gym until it was too late yesterday morning, so I’ll be going this morning instead.

D Gold, author of Cannabis Alchemy, sent me a complementary autographed and serialized limited-edition copy of his new Buds, Keys, and LSD book. It has a plastic box of seeds glued to the front and ostensibly y will become a collector's item.

FB_IMG_1713009731257.jpg

Good luck brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 68F.

I found my water leak without a lot of digging, but I had to do part of it sitting down because of back pain. It was broken exactly where I thought it was and was caused by exactly what I imagined it was. One of the lads cleaning the gutters pulled hard on the hose and broke the plastic pipe where it attaches to the metal riser.

This morning, I will saw out the bad portion, glue it back together, and drive a metal stake to attach the riser to, so there is no strain of the piping if someone gets overly rambunctious.

I was reminded that sometimes I reinvent the wheel after Dogzster turned me on to a site that offered the same piece that I just designed. I bought the piece there instead of having one made.

Good luck brothers and sisters!View attachment 355068View attachment 355069

A partially cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 68F.

I found my water leak without a lot of digging, but I had to do part of it sitting down because of back pain. It was broken exactly where I thought it was and was caused by exactly what I imagined it was. One of the lads cleaning the gutters pulled hard on the hose and broke the plastic pipe where it attaches to the metal riser.

This morning, I will saw out the bad portion, glue it back together, and drive a metal stake to attach the riser to, so there is no strain of the piping if someone gets overly rambunctious.

I was reminded that sometimes I reinvent the wheel after Dogzster turned me on to a site that offered the same piece that I just designed. I bought the piece there instead of having one made.
GW Can you send a link to the piece you were turned on to Thk Much

Latest posts

Back