Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuck off to the pub to celebrate the Old Hen's and my 49th anniversary. Had a good time with friends and like minded spirits. Punched up Joe Cocker's "You are so beautiful" on the jukebox. Dammed face leaked. I'm the luckiest man on earth to have her.

Hey Misfits, it's 420!!
Highlighting the fact that it is 4:20 somewhere.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

We can do it here again in about a hour and 10 minutes.

Worst I ever had was going off the high side of a dirt squirt hitting the washboard at speed and letting my knee find the only head sized rock in the whole damned field. Couldn't stand on it long enough to pick the bike up, so I sat there for an hour before a guy on a Triumph Tiger came by and asked what happened. He asked me if he stood it up, kicked it over, and held it 'til I climbed on and pulled the clutch in if I could make it home. He reached down and put it in gear for me, and I limped home in first gear. It would have been over a mile crawl, and I'd have had to leave the bike behind. Thanks, buddy!
You meet the nicest people on a triumph.

Good Satyrday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gaugus day starting at 57F and predicted to reach 86F.

I picked up some more potting soil, EMT tubing for stakes, and another tomato cage yesterday, as well as getting the vegetable garden cleared and ready to plant but held off putting the plants into the ground because it was so hard and dry despite ongoing daily showers, they didn't drop that much water. I wet it for three hours with a soaker hose and will try again today.

Morning peeps. Trimmed the plants this morning. Excited for the next run. A friend hooked me up with some cuts I used to love and a few new ones too. This 3x3 bloom tent can’t handle a bunch of strains unless you just get one plant of each in there.
Need to move the grow, boys are almost of age to help build models and stuff in my workshop. Tents gotta go!
I want an outbuilding but the current economy has my wallet thin enough as it is.

Morning Misfits. Got dragged out to watch the light show las night. Meh. It was a bit different than I've seen lately. Lots of red this time.

Looks like a rainy day today. Not sure what's in store, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Might hit the theater again. Might find a nice restaurant to take the wife out to. Who knows?

Tomorrow is our 38th Anniversary. So we decided to go out to lunch today instead of tomorrow.
Were going to Outback Steakhouse. We have been going there on our Anniversary for several years.
Nice I love a good rear(not blue) steak

Snuck off to the pub to celebrate the Old Hen's and my 49th anniversary. Had a good time with friends and like minded spirits. Punched up Joe Cocker's "You are so beautiful" on the jukebox. Dammed face leaked. I'm the luckiest man on earth to have her.
Wedding or since you guys were a couple, or maybe married at 12yrs old LOL
Congrats, Woman must have the patience of a saint

Latest posts

Back