Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowzer!…..super healthy looking cannabis!
I know, it makes up for my one plant in the flower tent that’s got my gusto up.
Im so excited to have a couple more strains this year. I replanted the last two strains again for one because I loved them both and am using up my stock in the jars everyday and for the other I don't have a big seed bank yet but looking forward already to what new I will plant next grow. This is what I have in the new Veg tent:

GG#4 ( Giant leaves most beautiful plant ever. Growing it for looks 😁)
GDP (my favorite reefer so far. Love the smell and taste of this plant…)
Dosidos
Josie (my pay it forward plant)
and Girl Crush (the baby with only 4 wings in the solo cup hasn’t made it to the tent yet but catching up quick to get in to those beautiful lights…)

Wow, that Mars2000 is awesome. My girls are getting beautiful hefty leaves and swelling with inter node growth like crazy. Almost like night and day. I’ve done some LST on some, and the tall ones that have outside potential I’m gonna let go a bit more since I have a couple feet of grow room. I hope it’s enough space to last them another month in there where I will split them up to the tent and outside.
View attachment 294881
Wow Big Leaves and so green

I know, it makes up for my one plant in the flower tent that’s got my gusto up.
Im so excited to have a couple more strains this year. I replanted the last two strains again for one because I loved them both and am using up my stock in the jars everyday and for the other I don't have a big seed bank yet but looking forward already to what new I will plant next grow. This is what I have in the new Veg tent:

GG#4 ( Giant leaves most beautiful plant ever. Growing it for looks 😁)
GDP (my favorite reefer so far. Love the smell and taste of this plant…)
Dosidos
Josie (my pay it forward plant)
and Girl Crush (the baby with only 4 wings in the solo cup hasn’t made it to the tent yet but catching up quick to get in to those beautiful lights…)

Top Shelf Line-Up for sure!

My hands are deformed.. arthritis and dupatrines contracture I've turned them into claws. I can barely hold a glass anymore.
Ahh, more Viking stock in the house. Got the same, but not progressing that bad. Only effects one finger so far, and it's not too bad.

Ahh, more Viking stock in the house. Got the same, but not progressing that bad. Only effects one finger so far, and it's not too bad.
My hands look like roadmaps from all the surgeries. Need it again in the left hand but I can't put myself through another surgery.

1650808863992.png

Latest posts

Back