Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for understanding

GW , hope yer back gets better and your physical is all good

sipping on some black italian coffee and planning another day of recovery
Thanks! I passed all the tests and got a prescription for PT for the stabbing pain between my shoulder blades.

They are great if you get a good one. The guy our Company uses actually does a lot of the Dallas Cowboys and celebrities around the Dallas Ft Worth Area.
We are allowed to take off early to go get Threrapy.

1682963611425.png

My Wife is Hispanic and she said there is no way she would go anywhere in Mexico right now.
There are lots of awesome places right here in good ole America

yeah , like visit Pacoima California , i did five years there , cut my teeth hanging with local Pachukos

there was always a lot of action on the weekends when the San Fernando Night Walkers came over to the Pacoima projects

3B81F6AB-0649-4EBF-B768-298DA383BCBA.jpeg

me and my little bro standing in our common front yard

DCFF05D0-7CEE-43E4-AECE-1AEACACE9F71.jpeg

I'd been out in Moriarty, NM back in '91. I'd been out there for a few days and fell in with the locals. They asked what I was doing Saturday, and I told 'em I was gonna head across the border to Mexico. Every jaw in the place dropped. One dude finally spoke up and said that no two pieces of my Hog would ever be on the same bike again and that National Geographic would find my bones bleaching in the sun after 50 years or so. I didn't go.

Latest posts

Back