Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might have saved their azz. We shall see.....I won't go and shop where they fire good people. You can bet they realized what they had done and tried to save face by hiring her back. I would be talking to Home Depot if I were her. She would be a hero.

here is something that contributed to the sorry customer service we now get at low down Lowe’s

when I went to work for them , a long time ago , they paid good commissions , spiffs , and manager bonuses

I knew an appliance salesman in Wichita , old Ray , and that sumbitch made over $100,000 on commissions one year , Top Salesman in the company

it was great , we got commissions on every installation of doors and windows , spiffs on all Special Orders , and if we made our P&L numbers come in , we got a bonus

sales people hustled the customers , er , I mean we’re eager to help customers

why? ————-> $$$$$$$$$$$

then some idiot in corporate decided we didn’t need the commissions , spiffs , or bonuses anymore , the Company needed the money so they could expand

lowes would hire real plumbers , electricians , and carpenters who could really give customers great advice

not no more , all those high paid smart people left when the money dried up

now we get high school kids to help us…..if we can find one

fvck low down lowes

If I worked at Lowes I would get more customers back into the store that any other person in the country.....I guarantee it!

I would simply sell them the wrong stuff and they would all be standing in the RETURN line......

iu

Latest posts

Back