Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My '07 has faded, dimpled paint over the front windshield. I went cheap and bought a rattle-can of MoPar paint. Doesn't look too bad. It's just a plow Jeep, not a show car afterall. I think it's a thing that black Jeeps of any model have in common.
Yeah, the blacks absorb all wave lengths of light and reflect none. I prefer white, because they reflect all wave lenghts and stay cooler, so the paint lasts longer, and people are more able to see you in dim light.

I got that black one for parts and fixed it up because the price was right, and it's bones were solid and for that matter, still are.

If it were not for sometimes needing two respectable cars, I would drive it until it seriously failed. It would make someone a perfect hunting rig.

so far only three on my bug zapper racket.
Doing well killing "others" and up to 23 in that category.
This one was bigger than Roger. It would have been an easy target. They call them waterbugs here. We live on the lake. Back in Georgia, we called them palmetto bugs. I hate them… my cat does almost kill them for me tho so they are easier to pick up.

FB_IMG_1699819380397.jpg

I'm in bed asleep pretty much by 9 or 9:30.
My ass wakes up around 1am to pee,,back to sleep. Wake up again about 4:30 and take my thyroid medication. Lay there until about 5:30 tossing and turning for about 30 minutes. And I pick up my phone and read you bastards ramblings.😁
Then it's shower and coffee time on the weekends or shower, coffee time,and off to work during the week.
So it's about 5 hrs of decent sleep per night. The rest is so so,,but I feel fine.
Sounds damn' close to me. I am always in bed by 9:00. Wake up at 3:30... Lay back down until 4:00. Then it is in here to see what is going on... Usually take a nap in the afternoon.

Decadent.

Last edited:
Im going to drink coffee all night to see if I can pull an all nighter
like I us to when we were 12.
I feel I did that last night with my grandkids here. I spent the entire time my granddaughter was here correcting her bad behavior. Had to get serious a few times. Would not mind it so much if her mom would correct her as well.

I feel I did that last night with my grandkids here. I spent the entire time my granddaughter was here correcting her bad behavior. Had to get serious a few times. Would not mind it so much if her mom would correct her as well.
Young parents have been brainwashed to be the best friend and not the parent to kids nowadays. So sad what they have done to us.

Latest posts

Back