Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can make Hopper smile and I can make him cry.

I had Mexican food for a late lunch/early dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------

It came from Taco Bell.
You are still alive................................................ I thought the China folks got ya

Maybe Chinese food tonight.......................
1701719609207.png

I finally got internet service back. What a cluster-copulation!

I will be looking for alternatives to Century Link. Any thoughts on who provides the best and most reliable service at the best price in your areas?
I thought the aliens that have been circling the Earth Got you Brother Gray
I use a local cable company myself, but the service sucs ballz. Glad to see you are up and operating again. WE ALL MISSED your morning reports and passing of the weed ritual.

I will be looking for alternatives to Century Link. Any thoughts on who provides the best and most reliable service at the best price in your areas?
We missed you brother and was worried about you. Glad you got your Internet back.

I thought the aliens that have been circling the Earth Got you Brother Gray
I use a local cable company myself, but the service sucs ballz. Glad to see you are up and operating again. WE ALL MISSED your morning reports and passing of the weed ritual.
Or was it the Aliens under the Earth

We had to go with Starlink because everyone else sucks or are not in our area. But only one outage in almost 2 full years

I have just deleted post talking about banning. If a person is banned, it's not a topic of public discussion. I will be reminding all us about that rule.
If I see any other posts about who may or may not be banned, I'll delete if I see it, and ask the guys to delete it if they see it before I do.

Latest posts

Back