Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of crazy stuff are we going to see this year. Will the aliens actually land a ship on the White House lawn, will Bigfoot finally be discovered, civil war?
What are your predictions?

I am going with aliens, myself.

An alien hiding behind that plant would be a good avatar.

Yeah, I am pretty high.

Okay, Sounds great, and thank you. I'll leave my Santa hat on for a little longer.
How this one
1704324801066.png

Good morning misfits. Todays high in the jungles of IL 38, tonights low drops to 26. Getting ready to get the coffee pot fired up. Morning chores and then my boy comes home for a couple days from the Springs so I gotta be at STL by 1pm. Or, I might smoke this one hitter and sneak one last hour of sleep in. Accounting done and sent in to tax lady. WooHoo. Now I just gotta wait for all the 1099's.

Good morning misfits. Todays high in the jungles of IL 38, tonights low drops to 26. Getting ready to get the coffee pot fired up. Morning chores and then my boy comes home for a couple days from the Springs so I gotta be at STL by 1pm. Or, I might smoke this one hitter and sneak one last hour of sleep in. Accounting done and sent in to tax lady. WooHoo. Now I just gotta wait for all the 1099's.
My Family is from Centralia, sounds like your in the Southern part of IL.

My Family is from Centralia, sounds like your in the Southern part of IL.
Head over to Carlyle and run up 127 for about an hour 45 and you would be in the ballpark. I so want to fish and boat on that big lake. Every once in a while I get work out of there. Maybe once every year or 2. My parents are from that area.

Latest posts

Back