Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 353769View attachment 353770

Yet another double gorgeous day starting at 46F and predicted to reach 73F.

Miss Layla thoroughly warmed the cockles of my heart on our off leash walk through the hood yesterday, as we passed the home of a fellow dog walker who just lost their pup to cancer. I heard the lady call "Layla" and turned to see her rush down their walk and throw her arms around Layla, who properly groaned, moaned, snuggled, and rooted with a big smile on her chops until our neighbor had her pup fix.

Miss Layla has let damn few people lay hands on her but seemed to sense our friend's sorrow and need, so snuggled up to her.

Off to the gym this morning and getting prepared for tomorrow when I have a technician servicing our furnace, as well as those in the rentals.

View attachment 353771
There's nothing more kind than the heart of a canine. They know us better than we know ourselves. Unconditional love seems easy for them. The most amazing creatures on earth.

Afternoon guys

Interesting morning. Anyone ever wake up with morning wood while a catheter is in? 😂 It wasn't on my bucket list...I swear.
The upside is, you didn't have to worry about pissing on your chin!

I used to like you, Jan. Are ya sure you don't want to trade all that nasty weather for my 28 degrees and gray skies? Looks like it could rain or snow any minute.
Nope I like living in Southern NM our bad weather is rare. Real cold weather lasts about 6 weeks

How about some eye candy.
f164ecba54f6d3ec3ea2210fd5abfc5d.jpg

It is about 76F here in River City as we speak.
Nice that is my kind of weather. I guess a cold front blew in from somewhere. Here is the updated version. It is good. our lows are still good. My canna plants can stay outside
IMG_3564.png

Good morning brothers an sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 48F and predicted to reach 69F.

We celebrated St Patrick's Day again yesterday with the corn beef and cabbage that Grayfox was too busy to fix Sunday. A good brisket this year and always a treat.

Annual furnace servicing today for here and the rentals, starting at 07:30 AM until we are done sometime this afternoon.

Today's high is predicted to be a balmy 62, tonight 35 and currently 27. Strong wind warning today with gusts reaching 45 mph mid morning. Might be movie day at work. For some reason the cat is in a real funky random attack state of mind. Every great once in a while she needs a gentle boot. She honestly seems to like it and comes right back for more.

Latest posts

Back