Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not gonna be good for the baby sitter due to her having no licence.They were all friends. The parents were friends with her Son.
It's a Fking mess. Poor little guy didn't stand a Fking chance. 12 months old.
Pisses me off every time I think about it.
I was so fking depressed yesterday I couldn't think straight.
Yeah, I read yesterday's conversation about this, and it really is horrible. Poor little fella

OCB Ungummed Single Wide Rolling Papers (3 Pack) - 450 Papers Total https://a.co/d/fR22Oio
I get my rolling papers from Temu. You get like 50 books for between 6-8 bucks
IMG_4069.png

I would not let an enemy smoke with papers from China.
Most likely reclaimed used toilet paper , recycled into rolling papers. Yuk
Or worse , slow acting poison that wont effect you for yrs.
I use Elements , Best papers i have found
Imo theyre all bad for you lol.
I can get these by the case and it's only walking distance from my house.

Imo theyre all bad for you lol.
I can get these by the case and it's only walking distance from my house.
I quit smoking as my lungs rebelled. Aside from any nasties in the burning paper, there are some other things to consider when smoking a joint. For starters the temperature of the smoke entering your lungs.

"The temperature of a burning cigarette/joint ranges from about 400 °C/752F between puffs to about 900 °C/1652F during a puff."

Secondly when burning the typical terpenes found in cannabis, some of the byproducts of pyrolysis are carcinogenic or otherwise insalubrious. IE: Benzene.

I quit smoking as my lungs rebelled. Aside from any nasties in the burning paper, there are some other things to consider when smoking a joint. For starters the temperature of the smoke entering your lungs.

"The temperature of a burning cigarette/joint ranges from about 400 °C/752F between puffs to about 900 °C/1652F during a puff."

Secondly when burning the typical terpenes found in cannabis, some of the byproducts of pyrolysis are carcinogenic or otherwise insalubrious. IE: Benzene.
It's worth noting that you can create some of the same byproducts of pyrolysis by dabbing at too high a temperature. Easiest to control the exact temperatures using an electric heating coil with thermocouple and PID controller. I use 450F on my dab rigs.

Everything is going to kill us eventually.😁
If I ever cheated on my Wife I would die very quickly from her slitting my throat whilst I was asleep. My lungs and weed would be the least of my problems 😱
Your throat would be the second thing she'd slit.

Everything is going to kill us eventually.😁
If I ever cheated on my Wife I would die very quickly from her slitting my throat whilst I was asleep. My lungs and weed would be the least of my problems 😱
Might I infer that you've spent a fair amount of time pondering that scenario?

Latest posts

Back