Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240417_061003_Gallery.jpg

Uh? I have not read the prior posts, but his is a heck of a mental image.
It was just a distant memory from a book we read in high school.
When I was a junior in high school, we used to love to pass around salacious books by authors such as Henry Miller.

I remember reading a passage in William Shirer’s(1959) Rise and Fall of the Third Reich which had such a passage. It detailed a Nazi prison camp example–glass rod up the penis, and then breaking it. I can’t cite it better than that.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A double gaugus day here starting at 37F and predicted to reach 64F.

Given several upcoming mornings in the low 30's, I decided to hold off on planting a few more days, though I'll get the prep work out of the way.

I ended up with two calls for the old oriental rug before I deleted the Craig's list post, with the first picking it up and glad to get it.

Our warm stretch is suppose to be over for about a week to 10.... Just when I almost get the pool crystal clear and ready to go.
Today's high 72, tonight's low 50 currently 65 in the jungles of central IL.
I miss central IL it was my happy place

I never had a job I could do from home. I have been a Senior Manager at Burger King, I have been Head Cook in a nursing home, I have located underground utilities in 4 different states. Co was the worst state to locate in because there is Fiber of some kind running everywhere. They ground the fibre to the electric so you get bleed off. Nothing worse than following the wrong line 1/2 mile

You Opened your pool LOL
Actually last fall, every time I went out to cover it or had the time to do it, it was super windy, this is the second season it was left uncovered... Not in a row. It isn't fun when you don't cover it, but it's not totally horrible to get cleaned. It is an above ground that is sunk in the ground about 18 inches. The fence is pretty tight around it too so there is not a lot of breeze when it isn't blowing too hard. One really good sunny day and I can be in before dark time just because of the way it sits. Here is a swimming pool tip... If you want more swimming days, don't put a thermometer in your pool.

Latest posts

Back