Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 356200
Did they go any further than an Xray and do a needle aspiration to see what type cancer she has
Some types are very treatable and high success at recovery. I will pray in my own way, I do not believe in God the way most do, But there has to be something out there that listens.
It's Large cell and they are going to use Radiation. The problem is it's got these little fingers wrapped around some arteries that effects the heart so they can't cut it out. Hopefully they can shrink it where the fingers will let go. The arteries it's squeezing causes her face to swell and causes pain.

View attachment 356198
Y’all have no idea. That is not an act.
My wife has family in Louisiana, and her stepsisters house is only accessible by boat.
This sign hangs on a fence adjacent to the boat ramp.
Come to find out, Shelby is her next door neighbor, and they have known each other for years.
We all stopped by The Shell Hole, which is what the cove is called where Shelby resides, and said howdy.
View attachment 356197
Here is Shelby and my BIL.
That guy is a nut.
I like the guy but I wouldn't ride in a Fking boat with him.😁

Good morning brothers and sisters!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
bigarmhug.gif

A clear double gorgeous day starting at 40F and predicted to reach 67F. Looks like at least a week of double gorgeous weather predicted!

I finished sorting out 522 pictures at 1.9GB, after deleting around 10 that were good pictures, but the people had stupid looks on their face, one of them me.

Gym this morning and then it's off to Fernhill dog park with Miss Layla to let the housekeepers have their way with our nest.

It's Large cell and they are going to use Radiation. The problem is it's got these little fingers wrapped around some arteries that effects the heart so they can't cut it out. Hopefully they can shrink it where the fingers will let go. The arteries it's squeezing causes her face to swell and causes pain.
Large cell is better than small cell, Brother
Fingers?

So sorry to hear this cancer sucks!

I hope your sister gets better man, thats just terrible.

I just put a really good friend of 20 years in the ground yesterday from cancer.
Was diagnosed the end of March with stage 4 blood and bone cancer, ate him right up in 2 months the doctors couldn't do anything for him.

Rest In Peace Fudge!! 🙏🏼
279021.jpeg

I just put a really good friend of 20 years in the ground yesterday from cancer.
Was diagnosed the end of March with stage 4 blood and bone cancer, ate him right up in 2 months the doctors couldn't do anything for him.

Rest In Peace Fudge!! 🙏🏼 View attachment 356284
Sorry for your loss. Good friends are hard to find.

Rest In Peace Fudge!! 🙏🏼 View attachment 356284
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back