Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, that's what chronic back pain does to me. I hate taking pharma all the time, and weed is the only thing that really helps. Sometimes I go a couple of nights with no sleep bc I can't get comfortable and the couch is softer. Eventually I get some sleep, but many nights are spent trying to just maintain the pain. It's all good, Jan - but, yes, I do smoke a lot of bud, lol 😎
Bro you ever try canna salve? It works great on pain. Pm me you addy I will send you some. Dad has a really bad back plus cancer it helps. There is a thread I posted because everyone that got some liked it. It has the recipe and my additions and omissions.

Bro you ever try canna salve? It works great on pain. Pm me you addy I will send you some. Dad has a really bad back plus cancer it helps. There is a thread I posted because everyone that got some liked it. It has the recipe and my additions and omissions.
That would be awesome, Jan. I have never tried canna salve. I had a fractured pelvis from a car accident in 1988 and it never healed right. I will PM you, that is very thoughtful, thanks!

That would be awesome, Jan. I have never tried canna salve. I had a fractured pelvis from a car accident in 1988 and it never healed right. I will PM you, that is very thoughtful, thanks!
It does help arthritis. I use it on my hands

Looks like the Sleepy Joe in the tent is getting pretty close to harvest. Nice and frosty. My first Sleepy Joe plant came from a feminized seed and fertilized herself - producing more fem seeds, I'm guessing. I really like this strain, very potent 80/20 indica dominant, THC around 34%. I have about a dozen seeds from that one plant

Looks like the Sleepy Joe in the tent is getting pretty close to harvest. Nice and frosty. My first Sleepy Joe plant came from a feminized seed and fertilized herself - producing more fem seeds, I'm guessing. I really like this strain, very potent 80/20 indica dominant, THC around 34%. I have about a dozen seeds from that one plant
Yep nice I packed up the Sour Vengeance it was dry and starting to get crispy. As I was packing it up I found a few seeds like 8 and a green one. Num 9 wont be viable most likely. I can not wait for a month. I hope it didnt pollinate everything else out there. I got over a pound of weed from the testers. Nice love free weed!

Made it to the smoke shop and got a new bowl. It has a larger bowl and flat mouthpiece. Been giving it a workout, to put a nice resin coating inside the bowl
1000000628.jpg

And a chunk of Gorilla Glue for my bedtime bowl, lol

Gotta go to Walmart and pick up some bubble envelopes so I can ship the 2 quarters that I sold yesterday. Yeah, I bought two rolls of quarters last week, got out my magnifying glass and ended up finding about 10 quarters with errors that I can sell. The two I sold yesterday paid for both rolls, and made a $20 profit 😉

Yeah Wonka, I love those K-cups that make coffee in about 15 seconds. Just got to remember to fill the water reservoir
I'm more of a French Press guy myself, but I drink expensive coffees so it's not good in drip/percolator machines.
I do have a kuerig too tho don't let me fool ya lol.

Gotta go to Walmart and pick up some bubble envelopes so I can ship the 2 quarters that I sold yesterday. Yeah, I bought two rolls of quarters last week, got out my magnifying glass and ended up finding about 10 quarters with errors that I can sell. The two I sold yesterday paid for both rolls, and made a $20 profit 😉
I used the rest of the quarters to wash the van, and then it turned around and rained shortly thereafter

Good morning brothers and sisters! All hail Woden's Day!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy with sprinkles today, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 60F.

Wahoo, wahoo, my sprinkler heads arrived so I can get those installed. Hoping that I can just screw the tops off and replace the guts, versus digging out and replacing the whole head.

Two wahoo's and one "oh shit". The plumbers who arrived to repair our kitchen drain line said it was beyond them and that should start by hiring an excavator to expose the full run.

A long day ahead, starting with a good workout at the gym and hopefully including at least one good nap.

odin__woden_or_wotan__by_edgarelo_him-d50xagk.jpg

I'm more of a French Press guy myself, but I drink expensive coffees so it's not good in drip/percolator machines.
I do have a kuerig too tho don't let me fool ya lol.
I like the coffee in the press to but only use it on the Coffee my sister brings back from Costa Rica when visiting her girls. They both go to college there as it is about 10% of what here costs they have dual citizenship as they were missioneries there for almost 10 years. Her kids mostly grew up there 2 were born there. She goes to the plant and gets it roasted while she is there. Best coffee ever. I have her get Costs Rican Peaberry or Blue mountain. All whole bean and light roast. She also brings a hermosa and les flor or something or other. It was great I told fer to get more.
IMG_4084.jpeg

Coffee is one habit I never picked up on. It's a wonder 'cause I can remember as a child having coffee with my mother before I was old enough to go to school. It was blonde and sweet, the only way I'd drink it.
Maybe twice a year I'll drink a gas station coffee with chocolate and cream in it. I forget what the Old Hen calls it. I get my caffeine from Coke Zero. Lord knows I drink enough of that stuff.

Got a good night's sleep last night thanks to the Nectar of the Gods.

Latest posts

Back