Issue with current Flowering Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowersApprentice

still learning..
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently having some issues with my plants that I'm not sure the solutions to.

So to get things going faster, here's what I'm using. I'm using Roots Organic Original soil and some locally made soil called Medicine Man both are rich in nutrients.

My issue is, my Blue Angel and Blue Dream are both having issues. One is wilted slightly (probably from over watering) and my Blue Angel is having some issues, possibly Hydrogen related or could be it needs to be flushed.

I've balanced the PH using a test kit to 6.0, I've used some SeaGreen sea kelp solution to break down the hydrogen for the plant, it said to put in 1mL per gallon. I watered my plant with it last night, and now it's still looking pretty bad.

I could need to flush it. Could someone else give me their take?

I'm having issues uploading the photos but I'll upload them later.

Pictures need to be resized before they can be posted.

Your pH is too low for soil. You want it to be around 6.5 to 6.8. Unless your pH is correct, it is hard to determine what else could be ailing your plants. I read in another of your posts that you gave your plants Miracle Grow? Using chemical nutrients in soil grows will kill the beneficial microbes. Also, most organic soils only supply nutrients for so long--even supersoil only supplies nutes for so long. How old are your plants?

I and some of the others had some questions in your other posts. Have you had a chance to read them and answer the questions? That would help us help you.

^ yes mostly but... You can run chem ferts and still have bennies and micros, there is just a balancing act that comes with it. Feeding to high of ppm will kill them off.

But why run chem ferts if your in soil anyway... Go organic with lots of arreation!

Do you have a quality ph meter?

from what it sounds like, your plants are overwatered. is your soil airy? or does it hold in too much water? if so, try airing it as much as possible and quit watering. if they make it, you can later look into bottom feeding to prevent them from drowning again

the ph test kit you are using is what I would question...if its those strips, i'd bet its the problem, but still need pics...

I agree with what everyone is saying. Your ph being off will put everything off.

I'd also like to add that I use 1tsp MG 15-30-50 in every feed veg- harvest, in conjuction with the GroTek and my plants do great with it.

So basically I ended up accidentally frying them with too much nutrients in the soil because of mixing the two.

Good news is, I've still got clones, and I know where I went wrong. And I started my first Autoflowering Seed. It's a Critical+2.0 Autoflowering seed from Dinafem. hXXp://imgur.com/xiTTryK"]

you can not fry your plants with pure organic nutrients, unless they're not broken down. Your plant will be a midget if it's grown in organically rich decomposed soil but it will not get burnt or look like it's dying, it'll be a helluva healthy midget.

TheImmovableObject said:
you can not fry your plants with pure organic nutrients, unless they're not broken down. Your plant will be a midget if it's grown in organically rich decomposed soil but it will not get burnt or look like it's dying, it'll be a helluva healthy midget.

Sorry, but this is not true. You can burn your plants with organic nutrients just like with chemical nutes, even if they are "broken down".

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Hemp Goddess again.

yeah and burning plants with organics seems to take a longer turnaround then with chem nutes.

Latest posts

Back