It is 7:20 now EST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
Can I talk 5 people into smoking a bowl, joint or a bong hit with me at 7:30 EST?

Just say 'I'

I would, but im at work.

sitting on a ONION for a friend to come pick up..

CHOKE one up for me fellas..

I wish, at this point I don't really care about quality or price...

MrPuffAlot said:
I would, but im at work.

sitting on a ONION for a friend to come pick up..

CHOKE one up for me fellas..

See even in my dry season.....there is the flaunt of other people:eek:

I will continue this post till 7:50 EST

So far I have one person:D

Must.. control self.. for school..

another time maybe :D

I cant wait to start smoking weed :eek: Are there after effects? eg: How drinking gives you a hangover, Sorry to hijack topic :eek:

how long until 7:50 EST?

If its just passed then i was smokin a fat one :D

JeSus said:
I cant wait to start smoking weed :eek: Are there after effects? eg: How drinking gives you a hangover, Sorry to hijack topic :eek:

Just started a little while ago myself... no shitty hangovers like alcohol... you might feel really tired in a few hours (I do sometimes). It's an awesome feeling man, you get high once and you'll want to be high everyday.

Also, I've heard of people not feeling anything their first time and I've heard of people getting totally messed up their first time. Don't feel bad if you don't, just light up again later on. My first time I couldn't stop laughing, then after awhile I felt like throwing up.

I hope i dont throw up, i just wanna feel niiice :)

Goodluck with your smoke, dont get too blazed.

Yea dude, its fun when you first start... you smoke a little and GET REALLY MESSED UP. When I smoke with friends they're like, why do you have some little man? When to me it's like ALOT.

You'll love it...

It is now 8:10 EST. Take your hit and lwt me know what is on your mind after you hit it.

This could be anyhting......just folloe forum rules:cool:

I have something I am taking care of at the moment. I took my hit and now I am on the hunt. ;) 's to Mutt

I I I I I I I I I'm not to late am I :D just took a big hit out the bowl What came to mind? gotta take a bigger hit cause i didn't choke enough:D

First thing that comes to mind...Whoa wheres the tonic...i mean chronic.

Latest posts

Back