It's a Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBud88

Reaction score
I have no question for anyone this time. All i have to say is that after a horrible storm and a few critter problems the only plant i have left of some bag seed i had seeded is a lovely little girl haha. It has just reached the point where i can determine the sex, and i couldn't be happier. I am 20 years old and have farmed my entire life up to this point, but this is my first MJ grow and i just wanted to share the joy of this discovery. Assuming the plant grows healthily from this point on I am very much looking foward to reaping the fruits of my labor.

Very Excited,
Young Bud

just dont stress her out and she'll stay a she.stress her out and she will become a he/she =)

Hell yea man, congrats on the fem. I'm from 88 too, woop woop. Good luck with her!

Grats on the lady. I wish you the best of luck with her. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Aurora, could you please elaborate for me upon the idea of stressing the plant out. I am just alittle unclear on the subject of plant gender and what factors affect the outcome.

I think what he means is don't go mad with nutrients/PH levels, that kind of thing.

Latest posts

Back