It's about that time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnO

Reaction score
Well its March 17, In two months I can put my plants out.. So right now im looking on ordering some seeds - First I ask, Is there Indica for outdoors? I like to be stealthy:p , if there is what do you recomend for the site to get them off etc. - This is actually my first outdoor grow but I think its going to be pretty easy I have 14 bagseeders started - When should I start cloning etc

Any tips at all on tieing down - hiding - putting them in tops of trees. Anything helps! :hubba:

And is goign to be easy cause my father is a long time grower helping me out - He doesn't know how to use a computer so im finding our strain :)

ive seen an interesting strain that im going to try this year, "DURGAMATA". its an early strain, harvesting at the end of sept.ill find i link and post it up here for you as soon as its found ok mate. i also like the look of "AURORA INDICA" but thats only on my 'maybe' list.

sorry 1st week of october but still sounds real good for a 1st timer. here;

http://www.secret-seeds.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=38

hope this helps 85C

85cannabliss said:
ive seen an interesting strain that im going to try this year, "DURGAMATA". its an early strain, harvesting at the end of sept.ill find i link and post it up here for you as soon as its found ok mate. i also like the look of "AURORA INDICA" but thats only on my 'maybe' list.

sorry 1st week of october but still sounds real good for a 1st timer. here;

http://www.secret-seeds.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=38

hope this helps 85C

Well police don't start looking until the corn starts turning brown.... Makes it easy to spot. Cornfields around here are the cash crops spots cause everywhere you look there is fields. I knew a guy last year had 75 plants one field. Told a little too many people and got ripped off

Have you got seeds from this site before?

Latest posts

Back