It's Harvest Time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy Gang!:cool: It's harvest time for my girl,(Goldie)!;) The trichomes are right and lots of bud, he, he, he!:holysheep: Between the three girls ( Goldie and two small cones),:hubba: I hope to get around 10 to maybe 15 ounces!:icon_smile:You can bet, I've got a big smile on my face, he, he, he!!;) I've posted a photo of some buds hanging in my grow room:holysheep: , these are just the beginning!!:clap:

16 002.jpg

The important aspect of harvesting cannabis is knowing exactly when to start chopping down the plant. Precision in harvesting is required. The simplest and quickest way to know is by examining the pistils, or long hairs, that cover the plant’s buds. Take expert's help, if you are a beginner.

thats not true lindseyj. the only fool proof way to know if you plant is ready for harvest depending on the kind of high your looking for is to check the trichomes, pistils typicaly change colors due to their age rather then the plants readyness to be chopped, heck half my sour diesal has orange hairs but the trichomes are still clear/cloudy, the trichomes are the only sure fire way to tell when your product is ready.

I agree with sunakard. Trichs are the only true indicator to ripeness.

I have finished to harvest my girls and out of one big plant and two small cones, I got 23 onces and this Columbian Gold will kick your but, he, he, he!!

congrats man
very impressive plant that was (especially in relation to pot size.. i'm still blown away ;))
:)

Thanks, Kaotik!! I'm real happy with this grow! This grow should last me and the wife, for atleast 3 years, he, he, he!!

Latest posts

Back