Job Interview

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

well today is the day. I told some of you that I would let ya know when I had this interview for the union job I'm trying to get...so I'm letting you know! I hope I get it, this could be a lifechanging move for me!

I will be thinking of you at work...dress sharp and try not to look nervous! good luck!

Good luck,we'll be pulling for you. I'm sure you'll get the job.Union ,brother only way to go. I was in the carpenters union for 20 years, in Cali. Built bridges

Thanks guys...I just got back, and they said it would be month before I heard anything...man these guys take their time...lol...but I think it went well, they seemed interested in my veteran status, and I'm in good shape, they asked about that "what do you do to keep in shape" It could be strenuous work at times I'm sure. I'm used to that. Apprenticeship program lasts 5 yrs though!!! LOL...I'd be 44 before I got my card! Oh well, at the rate I'm going now, I'll never be able to retire, at least with these guys I would be able to do that sometime.

Thanks for the nice words...I'll let ya know when I hear something else.

I talked to my boss where I'm laid off from and he said it's looking like another 2 months at least lay-off....dang I got to find something! Even if it's temporary...lol. Boredom s killing me!

Hope you get the job LF it's better to be a Union Apprentice than a general laborer

Hey LF, I just read this. Sounds like the interview went well. I hope you get the job. I have everything crossed for you. Good luck. :D

LF- Im kinda in the same boat with work, going stir crazy, good luck to ya!:D

legalize_freedom said:
and they said it would be month before I heard anything...man these guys take their time...lol...
of course they do.. they're union ;) :p
lol

but seriously man, good luck. :)

Here's to you, bud. Best of luck to you in your work ventures.

Peace.

7greeneyes :D

hope you get the job man! and remember to iron your shirts, even t-shirts. always gotta have a crease. that just screams out classy :)

Good luck legalize!!
Hey, my dad was a journeyman-You got the card-You get the job.
:aok:
:)
Gb

ya'll are so nice.............thanks for the cool words. I hope I get it to, but really appriciate all you guys! Ya'll ROCK!

benny is adding his special GREEN MOJO for you LF!

Latest posts

Back