Jock Horror auto did not auto.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericho said:
Hmm, hight is not a problem because my tent is 7ft. They just seem to be getting really bushy. They are already nearly 5 weeks old. If i left them till the MI5 finishes they would veg for nearly 10 weeks.

I am being forced into the 12/12 life of growing without a choice hehe.

LOL--you say that like it's a bad thing. If you go "into the 12/12 life of growing" , I bet you never go back to autos...

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--you say that like it's a bad thing. If you go "into the 12/12 life of growing" , I bet you never go back to autos...

Hehe not a bad thing, just a surprise.

Thanks for all the good info guys.

I think i will give them a trim tomorrow and try and keep then in control until the autos are done.

Jericho one thing I've noticed about these nirvana autos that don't auto is that they are very...durable I guess would be the word. Mine have been through almost everything but a gang initiation, and they're looking pretty decent for noob.

Jericho said:
Any ideas anyone? Has anyone grown these before, I know that niteshft is having the same problem with seeds bought from the same dispensary.

Looks like you are going to have to run those as a reg 12/12 strain. I noticed Nirvana has taken thier autos off the market because they couldn't get a handle on the problem.
I did contact the help desk and they gave me a choice of two strains and I picked up some reg beans, Papaya and Royal Flush. The only problem is it took over 70 days to finally get them. I've given up on them to try another supplier, probably Attitude, they are a sponser of this site after all and I've heard only good things about them.

I ordered from Nirvana as a one off, All my other seeds are from the tude and have no problems. I will be sticking with attitude from now on.

Latest posts

Back