Just a question on watering!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
My plants are 5weeks now and just put them in the flowering stage yesterday 12/12.ive been watering them with about a cup 200ml of water and nute mix at the fox farm recommended strength every morning since i stuck them from seed into 3 gallon containers and they have been flourishing everyday.then heard watering everyday is not good,so decided that i would try every other day,so didnt water yesterday and when i got up to water they looked sick!! leaves just drooping just no motivation like they usually look!so i'm freakin out guys what do u guys think???my temps are 85f and humidity is about 65% its been like that for the most part. go check out my grow journal...not sure how u attach the link.got pics since they were 2 weeks

if they droop thats ok! just water when they start drooping some, water the entire contents of the container till some runs out the bottom then wait till they start to droop a lil bit...then repeat!

no worries mate!

so do u think their in shock since i've been giving them 200ml everyday since i started,think they loved it

theres nothing to fret...when plants get thirsty they droop....water more- less times.

when the buds start forming nice i would then bring the humidity down, the growth you have now and for a few weeks wont mind it at all. bud rot can happen once those nuggets start becoming dense and the water cant evaporate out of them. i think your doing fine...goodluck brother!

Your plant is wilting because you didn't water it. You're watering with only a cup of water a day and the plants drink it up quickly. That's why you've been getting away with watering everyday. You should water the whole pot thoroughly until you get a little runoff. If you give only a little water, like you have been, the water remains on the surface. However, the roots of your plants remain at the surface too. You need to water thoroughly when you water, that way the roots follow the water to the bottom of the pot; the roots get deep and strong like that. If you water thoroughly each time you water you won't be able to water them everyday.

Lower the humidity in your grow room. Try to get it below 40 or 50% RH.

well i watered them really good this morning and their lookin alot better!!! so i check the ph off the run off and adjust if i need too??? what should the run off ph be???

6.3 to 6.8 and yes addjust accordingly...get some ph up/down from Hydro store

got my water adjusted right now to 6.3..so what ur saying is water the plant,get the run off water and make sure its still in that range???does the soil dramaticaly change the ph???

Not sure the soil..but has to do with salt build ups..Keeping the PH at neutral helps to prvent nute lock out..thats what i Know..lol..Im new to this as well..I just try and fallow instructions.and help when i can.. the best i can..And Im sure Ill be corrected if im wrong..just hold tight..lol

We are all here to help and some as we learn..Thanks for growing..KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
6.3 to 6.8 and yes addjust accordingly...get some ph up/down from Hydro store

So pool Ph + & - stuff is or isn't good to lower or raise the Ph?
I also use a Pool test..

Myself I use about 1 Tbsp or so of lemon Juice and that helps cut Ph down and the MJ smell, and my Ph when comes out of tap is 7.0 and let that water sit for any lenght of time and the Ph goes high.
About a 1 Tbsp or little more brings it back down..

When using lemon Juice, u can have that lemon aroma on ur Buds!! ;)

Latest posts

Back