just an update on what's going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alshuray1

dr.greenthumb
Reaction score
I bin apart of this forum for quite some time. AND MY GOODNESS THIS PLACE HAS GROWN. any ways back to business the blue cheese didn't do so good indoors but when i but her out side she really liked it. get this i put her outside around sept time. she was doing really bad i had already to intended to kill her since it was to late for any outdoor harvest, so sadly i cut her down
and just left her dead on my balcony, or so i thought. i want back out there some weeks later and she revegged. so i put her inside and i guess she just couldn't take it and passed on.:(
now i just have big bud strain and my original strain. (if i told i knew what it was id be lying to you guys) i thought it was kush, then white rhino all i know is its DDDANK. i had to save it. i originally got it from a fried for building a grow box for him. i had girls. man o man those girls were a handful.If i didnt know the trails and pains if growing mj these girls to me a thing or 2. I went through spider mite infestation, growbox overheating and nute def, in my amateur days;). The end result was some couch locking &*#@. anyways here are some pics of my growboxs girls. and my ghetto place for my mothers and cloner just until i get my proper setup for them.

Photo 76.jpg

Photo 77.jpg

Photo 75.jpg

Latest posts

Back