Just say it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I have been watching a lot of green shows as of late. I already liked to watch all the DIY stuff to begin with and now with this new Planet Green channel I am in heaven. One thing has me angry, normally I would laugh but it's so frustrating. Just say it, the bad word, say HEMP. I am so sick and tired of them saying plant based rather than HEMP. "This paint is safe it's plant based". I just feel if they started to say hemp everyone would be better off. All these unknowledgable people would all the sudden want their hemp, and maybe some of the sheep might even be curious. IMO Hemp is the answer to so many of the planets problems. We are trying to change the way we treat the world and HEMP is key so let's just stop with ignorance and have some balls. I am almost considering writing them a letter, HEMP is not a bad word but some morons back in the day with their voodoo science made it a bad word...it's 2008 and we can be grown-ups about it.

Kenevir Kenevir Hemp Hemp Cannabis... I believe it is better than calling the plant with other names.... The names that society used for whole plant is much better...

HEMP hemp HEMP:eek:

Biodegradable plastic-HEMP
Durable fiber clothing-HEMP
no need to cut down trees-HEMP
plant based paint-HEMP
super crop-HEMP
Marijuana-NOT HEMP

Yeah its past due for shure.
When will this goverment grow up and accept the true facts and make the right choice for the future's benefit. I to am waiting on this day and think that when it does happen, it should become a holiday!! Our children and their children will thank us for it, the best gift to give is a gift that keeps on giving!! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back