Just Saying Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliWildViolet420

Passionate Cultivator of
Reaction score
I am not sure if I ever initially said hi to all of you, when I joined. I did not find a thread with me on it, for newbie...

I am primarily on another forum, but liked the looks of MP, so I thought, why not.
I have a grow thread for 'Elephant Purple'.
We are in the mountains of California and been growing for quite some time now....
If I can assist any newbies...I do so happily. I love feedback, whether it is negative, informative, but of course, positive always helps....
I grow with my long time, forever boyfriend and share my life with the other main love of my life, my dog Jack...
My dog is CEO and President of his own company:
"First Bark Alarm". He goes everywhere with me, from the time he was plucked off the streets of Arizona and rescued at 5 or 6 weeks old.....Hope you enjoy us....We enjoy all of you....

I also am good at all the other things that medicinal cannabis can be used for....and an artist when I have time and ornamental gardener.

I am NW born, but have lived in all three coastal states and one mistaken 6 yrs in AZ,,,but the good part was I got Jack there....

IMG_2709Kreator Hat Jack number 2 at 300 for 420.jpg

:cool: High! nice to meetcha,.:joint: eeerreee .. may have to take you up on the advice thing sometimes! lol! always Love to meet new peeps!:eek: Hope you enjoy MP and al the sweet people who gather here,... I've only been here a month or soooo but, most feel like family already!

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of *#@$. :D

Thanks All...I was born in WA...chef, moved to Cali at 7, but went back every year cause we had a cabin on Hayden Lake, Idaho..til I was 18. Moved to Oregon at 22, and then to AZ many moons later and back to Cali 2006..

Hi Colorado, Well GP is my home...and any help I can give...Will do my best for ya...Been to your state...brrr...

Well this is just damn weird saying hello here, when we've already met...lol..but thanks for introducing yourself!

hi there I love your dog what a handsome boy!!

Thanks all...Jack is the heart and soul of me.....

And yes Legalize..I know we met..haha...but I forgot to introduce me..so silly me....here I am....

I think he has a bug in this photo....

IMG_1443 The Only and Most Faithful Love in my life Jack 062409 2.jpg

Welcome to MP..my wife is from AZ and resides with me in the oh so chilly and recently snowy state of NJ....as soon as I retire we will be moving to AZ... I love it out there...nice puppy you hve there...

Most peeps come to Colorado and Stay,.. hmmm We've been warmer than most,.. This year,.. hadn't had a snow at 9400 ft over 3 inches this year,.. the winds been chilly,.. But I lived here when we burried cars inJune with snow! Not this year though it's been really nice,. got enough moisture we'll have a green green spring!

I just got done digging my ex-wifes car out ....lol...30 bucks for 20 minutes of work...lololol...I'd have done it for free, but she offered, so I figure I should get what I can from her, lol since she took it ALL when we got divorced.

We've had a pretty mild winter here to, nothing like the east coast is seeing.

:welcome: to MP bro....:bong1:

:bong1: :yay: :bong1: :yay: :bong1: :yay: :bong1:

hello and welcome ,,,

come and join us at the female growers thread if you havnt allready :D

:48:

Latest posts

Back