just started 12/12 light cycle and need help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGkush

Reaction score
have one kush plant 14 inches tall that i topped 4 days ago, also i have a 4 inch tall romulan plant that i topped a week ago and two normal romulan plants about 5 inches tall. will starting the bud cycle early on the romulan plants cause me to have less potent buds, or just less buds?its a matter of time i only have like three more months untill i move far away, too far for a plant to travel.please i need your answers soon...!

I myself have read that if you put your plants into flower before they are mature the buds won't be as potent. I have also read that it doesn't hurt the plants potency at all. I would just go ahead and toss them ladies in flower and see what happens. Good luck mang. ;)

yea ive been doing sea of green for a while and the potency is there

The plants may take longer to flower because they are not mature yet but when they are ready they will be potent. You gotta do what you gotta do. You may have to chop them a little early anyways.

sweet, thanks for the info. there doing great all females wish i had some pics to show.

Latest posts

Back