just want to intro myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunky monkey

Reaction score
hello everyone I hope everyone is well and this is my first time on so I hope I am getting it correct:cool:

I am in the usa in the state of maryland and i was just looking to talk to some people with my same intrest!

Hello and welcome to MP my friend..you will find a great buch of people from all over the globe shareng how they grow MJ..the best way to start s by readng the resources tab, and askng questions in an open forum..anyway hope to see you around the boards..KEEP M GREEN

passtheswag said:
we all like to remain annonymous on here so please dont give out personal info !!!!!!!!

Sorry Passtheswag..But I dont see where this person gave out your personal info..if someone else chooses to give out their nfo thats their deal..I wouldnt..but just think I would have welcomed them first..JMO

KEEP M GREEN:D

man thanks!!!! I was just about to jump !!!! I am just looking for some direction around here> It looks cool and I cant tell if anyone is responding to me or not so can you tell the best way to talk to one person and then everyone out there? And I cant spell so forgive me now.

chunky monkey said:
man thanks!!!! I was just about to jump !!!! I am just looking for some direction around here> It looks cool and I cant tell if anyone is responding to me or not so can you tell the best way to talk to one person and then everyone out there? And I cant spell so forgive me now.

well they did away with the shout box..so I would say that PM (private message) would be the only way to talk to one person..Hope this helps:)

hello and welcome :48:
if you want to see if anyone is replying to your threads go to the thread tool at the top of this page and subscribe to it then everytime somebody leaves a response you can either be notified by email or by clicking on your user cp
hope this helps :peace:

Latest posts

Back