Just wanted to get opinions on these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised. The plant that I was least counting to be a good yield just ended up being my favorite strain I wanted to try and it was an AutoFlowers so I'm assuming since I got them mixed up that since this one bloomed in 24/7 light. We moved yesterday but it had to already be flowering or atleast preflower before I moved them. So I know it's not from stress. I don't believe so anyways But it is looking like a great plant for a little one. Lol

View attachment image.jpg

It's not going to be a bad little plant. My other ones are much larger tho still. I just want this one to be as pretty as its supposed to be. It looks like it will be. Getting nice purple hues to it already and it's stil only first week of flowering We're see. I added a nice 200w HPS light now for them since one is flowering in 24/0 light. I figured it's probably best to just keep it in the light with the others. Am I right on this? Never grew an Auto Flower before. Just wanted to try it. But it flowered on its on so I figured more light for the buds to grow right?

Purple hue started already too. Hope it lives up to the LSD-25 auto strains dark purple buds. We're see as time goes. What do you guys think about the light tho. Keep it with the other in Veg at 24/7 light schedule.

Nice Evets, looking good I like them pinkish purple hues, usually a good sign it will be quite colorful. If you have an extra light it will only help the auto for sure, it may not hurt to put it in the flower room on 12/12 but I believe you will get the most out of it on 24 hr no need to change it now unless you do need to for some reason. Either way but it will def benefit from the extra HPS

I have never seen or heard of a 200W HPS....are you sure it is HPS?

I tore it apart. Actually I think it's 500w. A friend gave too me and it's homeade. Apparently he's an idiot and I think it's just a regular Halogen bulb. There was a cover over and I couldn't see until I tore it apart. Unless they make ones like that MH or HPS. But my bet is more on him being an idiot and telling me had a small HPS light that I could add for Flower. but I have it on a dimmer to adjust how bright I really want it. Cus my plants are kind of too close for the full brightness of it. I made it work tho and the plants have loved it for the last two days. I keep it half on Do you think it's even worth keeping in there or do you think it may cause more harm than good?

Pic one. It's not bad for a little Auto. I didn't know which plant was which or I could have beefed it up a little more before it flowered. But I didn't know h til it flowered in full 24/7 light. I got all my plants mixed up at the transplant More pics. It only lets me post one or two at a time

Now it's still only been one week or about 10days or so since it started so it still has a ways to go. And like I said. If I knew which was an auto I would have done things a little differently even tho it was my first auto. Next time I'll be able to do
What I want. Which is keep it in a bubble tank with some nutrients And j also want to try one auto in soil but I want to go out out with it with the Aem and Em1 I want to try a full on micobic soil farm on a Auto Just to see how nicely it does vs a hydro(BubbleTronic) auto grow. It's just something I wanna try next time. My Photos also kind of got screwed up Too cus I didn't want to crop any incase it was an auto. As soon as I knew I topped one and the other is getting stretched out for a Mini SCROG type plant. ONLY cus it feel over when I change my water and it fell over on its side and kept growing fine and now it's trying to stand up again when I don't want it too. Lol. So bit of those got screwed up a bit And my other is a Trifoliate and I just let it be and she is beautiful already

She's about 3ft now and I'm just putting over into bloom now. I was going to wait but my other is ready and this one is close so keep them together and flower them both. My clones won't be far behind probably so hopefully they catch up fast enough.

Latest posts

Back