Just wanted to say hello and show pics!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangshai

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to share some pics of my first grow. Im very pleased with the results, and I definitely plan on continuing the experiment in the future!

Strawberry cough - Strawberry x Kush strain, 3 week veg give or take a few days, and a 55 day flower. Fighting heat the whole way through, but I managed to keep it below 90 at least, most of the time right at about 80, which is borderline. I used general hydro grow, micro, and bloom, along with greenfuse, and voodoo juice, some carbo load, humic and fulvic, and some kaching at the very end. Also used some stuff during the flush. I am now 1 week into curing in jars, which is where the 3rd pic is from, the first 2 are from the harvest. Any other pics will be of the room itself...

1nice.JPG

3hang.JPG

CONGRATS on your first grow and what looks to be a very nice harvest. :aok:

Yes, good job, indeed. Let us know how that smokes.

:clap: congratulations :clap: got your self some nice looking smoke :48:

nice buds :),how long did you keep them hung up before putting into jars ?

Thank you all.. I went from harvest at day 55 of flower, it took us 8 days to do 46 plants, which we hung on lines for another 3-4 days after the harvest, so almost 2 weeks total on lines. Then, we trimmed the buds even more (off the stems, etc), and I put them in paper bags for a day or two, in a room with a ceiling fan. I left the bags open, only filled them up about 3-4 inches from the top, and left them in there for a day (about 20-32 hours). From there, the stems on the buds were either snapping, or at least cracking when bent, but there was still moisture in the buds. Now I have them in jars (its been about a week in jars), and I have a few weeks to go at least. I have noticed no beading of moisture within the jars, which is good, and once a day I remove the buds from the jars into a big plastic bag (turkey/oven bag), and replace in the jar, because they settle when in the jar, I do this to space them out again, I figure it allows fresh air into the jar and helps protect against mold. Here is what they look like so far...

Apparently I uploaded the pic I use for my avatar on another thread and it wont let me put it on this thread, so Im going to have to take some new pics to show you all, but, its looking damn good, and the smoke is KILLER. I just cant wait because the cure is supposed to intensify it even!!! WOO HOO!! Im gonna make myself RETARDED!!

Very nice job sir, I hope what I am growing turns out like that!!

Latest posts

Back