Just wondering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:smoke1: hey xtreme, thats a great looking plant you got there. you should be happy. just imagine what your next grow will be like:

Thanks alot, I though to put a 400 hps light but it seems that the closet won't be big enough for it and also it would cost me about $345(I think) at the hyro store. I would like to try it cause many prople said it would give me bigger buds but it too expensive for me. Lets finish her with the cfls and see how big the buds will get. I keep you guys posted.........Once again thanks

What do you think, is it time to harvest? It been flowering for 4 weeks and it looks and smell great. The buds are not a bad size on top but the middle ones are like your thumb size.Should I just cut the top ones off and let the middle ones grow for another week or two?
Here's some pics................

DSC00197.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00200.JPG

DSC00201.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC00203.JPG

DSC00204.JPG

DSC00205.JPG

DSC00206.JPG

Nope. Not time to harvest yet my friend. They need at least another 4 weeks of flowering. You should harvest according to the color of the trichromes. Search around the forums on harvesting and you will find all the information that you will need. Like I said, another 4 weeks or so and they will be ready. If you harvest now, you will lose probably half of your yield and potency. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Get a 30x microscope to look at the trichromes, they will tell u when she's finished. U can get them at grow shops or Radio Shacks and sorts (they are really cheap)

Hey smoky, they didn't refund the hps so I guess I have to keep it.S**T Man,I seen some of them on fleebay for $100 like u said. That really made me mad what a rip off that hydro store......I know it will be great for flowering better than my cfl but it's the money thing that gets to me........
Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted It's just it look so temping not to harvest yet. I just have to remember to just water it without any nuts the last two weeks. Once again Thanks!

Patience is one of the hardest things when it comes to growing mj. 4 more weeks and you will be thanking us my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Hello once again. I went out and bought me a 60x/100x microscope from the souce for $10. All I can say thanks to you guys for helping me out on my first grow.:clap: I could belive the trichromes on these buds they kinda turning a little amber but not much it's still kinda clear white but it's mixed, I guess. I'm still feeding with nutes, should I switch it to plain water now? Once again Thanks...........

DSC00214.JPG

DSC00215.JPG

DSC00218.JPG

DSC00219.JPG

DSC00221.JPG

DSC00224.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00226.JPG

Whats up mang. The ladies are looking great. From the looks of things they still have some growing left. I would keep doing what ya been doing. I wouldn't start feeding them plain water until about 2 weeks before harvest but that's just me. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

Latest posts

Back