kandahar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bustabus

Reaction score
My seeds came on the 13th . I put them in between 2 paper towels I put in a dark place. I'm wondering if my closet is to cold. Should they be kept warm . I'm thinking it around 70 deg where the seed are . any info helps

P.s. anyone ever use ministry of cannabis

I got up and did my watering and etc. One of the two kandahar seeds broke open overnite. I guess i was worried for no reason. I planted it in some M.G. seedling soil . I will cont. germinating the other seed for now.
My goal is one or two plants, half way there .

did you bury put the seed part up or down in the hole..never heard of ministry here !

keep the seeds somewhere dark and warm
and dont use MG soil. does it say it has nutrients in it?
i wouldnt use it.

I have used it in the passed and had no problems . What is a go medium to use. i ordered tiger bloom, for the flowering stage. But what is a good nut. for veg. I was using 15-30-15 in my last grow during veg. all my plants where herm. I had 1 female out of 4. I am currently just using water. What to do

this should help.....1. N10:p10:K10-This is an example of a balanced vegetative primary nutrient pack.
2. N10:p20:K10 -This is an example of a flowering primary nutrient pack.
3. NQ:p20:K10-Tnis is an example of a flowering food without N.
4. N10:pO:K10-This is an example of a vegetative food without P.
5. N10:p20:K20-This is an example of a flowering food that is not suitable for cannabis because of its equal P and K values but lower N..........and listen to thedon

I've used MG seeding soil and it suggests, on the package, transplanting as soon as it sprouts (to another MG product of course...HA!). I'm learnin'. I found a better soil and am staying away from MG soils from now on. Some say it's ok and some don't like it. I just germinated so I have anothe 3-4 weeks until I have to find good nutrients.

Latest posts

Back