Katt Williams its pimpin pimpin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man if katt aint the funniest dude out there. i swear i dang near fell out watching this standup. this is diffenently required watching.

He is pretty consistent, he don't just have one or two good shows there all good. The end where he was talking about his bike is what got me on this one.. lol

kat says it best..........."you ant never in your life heard of anyone oding on weed. You may have thought that nigga was dead but he ant dead.........he going to wake up in 30 min's hungy enuff to eat up eveything in your house.
but u take 12 asprins thats the last damn head ake u ever going to have.............

Wiseguy_Chef said:
kat says it best..........."you ant never in your life heard of anyone oding on weed. You may have thought that nigga was dead but he ant dead.........he going to wake up in 30 min's hungy enuff to eat up eveything in your house.
but u take 12 asprins thats the last damn head ake u ever going to have.............
lol..kinda makes you think don't it,

Latest posts

Back